Thursday, February 23, 2017

Phebe Starr - Two Hearts

With her previous single, "They Keep Telling Me" still on heavy rotation here at WS headquarters, Australian singer/songwriter Phebe Starr returns today to deliver yet another pulsating and attention-grabbing electro-pop gem called "Two Hearts", which also serves as another taste of her eagerly-awaited 5-song EP, Chronicles, due for release on March 31st.

"People might think this song is about a guy, but it isn't," Phebe says. "I hardly ever write about romantic love. It's about my internal fight against doubt. My mom is an outspoken strong woman and my father is a conservative man. Sometimes I feel I inherited a battle of opposing values."

Listen to both "Two Hearts" and "They Keep Telling Me" below.




"Two Hearts" and "They Keep Telling Me" are available now on iTunes.

Premiere via Consequence of Sound.

https://www.facebook.com/phebestarrmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment